Currently one of the fastest-growing villages in North East England, Boosbeck has witnessed an immense increase in the numbers of privately-owned cars. It has led to a spiralling demand in new tyres Boosbeck. It has also brought about the necessity for an MOT testing facility to help car owners make their vehicles roadworthy and maintain them accordingly too.
Our range of tyres
At Easington Service Station in Boosbeck, we have the broadest range of the best tyres in the United Kingdom. Some of the brands we store are:
You can buy summer, winter and all-season wheels from all these companies at very competitive prices at our facility. Our technicians will also help you choose the best set of tyres for your car.
It is mandatory to change your car’s tyres every time the temperature dips below 7° C. Over that cut-off point; you can use summer tyres. Otherwise, you will have to opt for winter variants. While all-season tyres can bridge the gap to an extent, it cannot replace winter tyres if it snows excessively.
Often, many people face misconceptions related to their tyres in Boosbeck. Our technicians help our clients in every manner possible in this regard. Our service station maintains an inventory of tyres, and we also provide the necessary post-fitment aligning and balancing services.
MOT in Boosbeck
Our facility is one of the most preferred destinations for those who plan to undergo an MOT test. In mid-2018, many MOT rules were changed. Since then, a noticeable plunge in the number of MOT-cleared vehicles has noticeably declined.
Our experts have since then deduced that there are two ways to overcome the MOT hurdle:
- Pre-MOT checks and repairs.
- In case of a failure, you must get some necessary servicing done.
Our range of pre-MOT services
Our team of professionals can help you solve all issues plaguing your vehicle. We have a rigorous MOT in Boosbeck. Some of the most essential checks that we offer are:
- Windshield inspections: Any car that has damaged windshields will fail the test. Often, such damage is overlooked by car owners as they are too minute. But our experts will ensure that no area is overlooked.
- Wiper blades: A broken wiper blade will result in an MOT fail. Our technicians will spot any trouble in advance, like cracks in a windscreen wiper’s rubber surface, and fix them. In case you need replacements, we can do that too.
- Tyre check: Tyres should be free of any surface damage, and the tread depth must be at least 1.6mm. At Easington Service Station, we do not recommend re-treading older wheels. Instead, you can buy new tyres from our facility.
Our MOT in Boosbeck comprises a much-more elaborate service session. You can book an appointment with us either online or via the telephone.
Book a slot
Make sure to book an appointment today to avail the vehicular services or products you require. Easington Service Station in Boosbeck offers you extremely reasonable price packages too.