One of the fastest growing towns in North Yorkshire, Marske has of late witnessed a steady rise in the demand for quality tyres and essential car services including MOTs. At Easington Service Station, we have developed an excellent reputation for providing quality new tyres in Marske. Our range covers the entire gamut: from summer and winter models to run-flat and performance tyres.
Our facility also provides a wide array of other vehicular services which has earned us the trust of almost all the residents of this small network of villages and parish towns in the county of North Yorkshire. If you live in Saltburn, St. Germains or Redcar and Cleveland, you can visit our garage to know more.
All new car tyres in Marske
At Easington Service Station, we retail some of the best-known models from around the world. Some of the brands we store are:
We specialise in helping our patrons choose the best wheels for their automobiles. Based on their needs, we will provide winter or summer tyres at extremely reasonable prices.
We pass on all the bells and whistles which these models come with. That way, you can be sure to get the best value-for-money deals in Marske.
MOT in Marske
There has been a high rate of failures in the MOT test ever since some of the rules changed in mid-2018. However, Easington Service Station helps you pass the test with flying colours thanks to our pre-MOT checks. In case you have any issues in acing the test, you can also avail post-MOT repairs from us.
Our MOT check services
Our facility has one of the most thoroughly trained and professional teams of technicians around. Our MOT test in Marske involves expert validation of the areas most prone to damages, including:
- Lights: Figures released by the Government of the United Kingdom state that almost 30% of all vehicles fail their MOT tests because of malfunctioning lights. Given the unpredictable nature of British weather, all lights, whether inside or out, have to work properly. Any faulty lights have to be addressed and need replacements.
- Exhaust issues: A faulty exhaust will result in a failed MOT in Marske. A car’s exhaust system is highly complicated, and need expert intervention. Symptoms may include excessive smoke, noise and a burning smell.
- Worn-out tyres: Our team of experts also check your car’s wheels. A minimum tread depth of 1.6mm is legally mandated. Re-treading tyres is pretty standard, but is not recommended.
Why choose Easington Service Station?
Our technicians are respected as one of the most sophisticated teams of professionals around. Besides –
- Our dedicated technicians can fix almost every issue with your vehicle.
- We work with class-leading OE-grade spares only.
- Timely delivery assured.
- Quality service with competitive prices.
Contact us for more details. You can book an appointment via our website to buy tyres in Marske on any working day.